Monday, May 16, 2011

My 28-day plan diet. Sixth day.



For breakfast, I just drank a glass of slim-fast shake.I am not in the mood to eat anything. Again,I did not take any rice during my lunch time.Just a cup of soup of ''sinigang''.Scrambled egg ,I mixed the egg with diced tomatoes and a piece of hotdog.And several sliced of baguio beans.I just got a glass of water for my drink.
During the afternoon,I took skyflakes crackers ( 1 pack has 3 pieces). Again,a glass of slim-fast shake.I take this shake to take more protein each day.Many said that increased protein-intake improves our metabolism.
I made my dinner around seven in the evening. I just had fried sliced pork.A cup of sinigang soup.My dessert is a piece of banana ,sliced and added sliced watermelon.A glass of juice for a drink. Today,my intake is approximately 828 calories.I feel good ,I got a lower intake of calories to balance yesterday's count.

1 comment: