Saturday, May 14, 2011

My 28-day plan diet. Third day.


I just have taken 689 ( approximately) calories yesterday.I was surprised I finished the day taking a lower count than what I had expected.This is my third day. My breakfast meal was diced mangoes ,equivalent to two halves of a mango.And again,my almost everyday drink,slim-fast shake. Again,I had eaten lunch,of my own recipe of mixed vegetables ( brocolli,tomatoes,baguio beans with minimal soy sauce and vinegar,sprinkle of pepper and salt.And just drank a glass of iced tea.I maximize what I have bought,I ate two pieces of skyflakes crackers,drank slim-fast shake again.
Night came,it is dinner time. Again,I ate diced mangoes.Mixed vegetables ( eggplat,baguio beans).I mixed and cooked it with mussels. The mussels were first boiled in water.I did not throw away the broth,took 2 cups if mussel broth which made me full for the night.Today,my count is 1225 calories in all.

1 comment: