Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My 28-day plan diet.


I read some forums and blogs and I was encourage to do my own diet.Having a normal BMI,I think twice but I plan to lose a little for a more comfortable feeling. I bought the slim-fast shake and some raw vegetables that I steamed for a few minutes.I was not used to eat small portion but I since I already started,I am looking forward to a good result in the coming days.My weight is 125 lbs with a height of 5'4 feet tall.My BMI calculator gave a reasonable figure that I am under normal weight.I want to achieve a 112-110 lbs.
Day 1. Breakfast :
1 banana
1 glass of slim-fast shake
Lunch
Since I was out,I went to eat a full meal in Goldilocks.
1 plate of palabok
Sago drink
a cup of fruit salad
Snack
1 banana
1 cup of hot slim-fast shake
Dinner
Steamed vegetables . ( sliced eggplants,baguio beans,sliced carrots and 20 grams
chicken breast part,I had removed the chicken skin.) No rice.
The estimate calorie content for my day is about 1200 calories.

I am looking forward to Day 2. Maybe I will cook the same or add some minimal sauce in getting use of eating this kind of food.

4 comments:

  1. ditch the slim fast shake. take muesli with milk instead. Increase your fiber intake, eat 'snacks' in between breakfast and lunch (6-breakfast, 9-snacks, 12-lunch..etc) more frequent meals will increase metabolism that will help burn more calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodluck on your diet sis. i'm also planning to lose weight so i hope it goes well for you so i can try whatever you're doing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks.From 62 kilos,I weigh 58 kilos when I checked.I hope this will work and will help others to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminded me that I should start my own diet as well. I need to lose my pregnancy weight and since I can't exercise (since I gave birth via CS), diet na lang.

    ReplyDelete